[aur-requests] [PRQ#6795] Orphan Request for libfprint-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Nov 6 20:38:06 UTC 2016

SammysHP [1] filed a orphan request for libfprint-git [2]:

Recently the maintainer of libfprint-git added an almost 500 lines
long patch that introduces new features. I expect "libfprint-git" to
provide a package of the upstream version. Patches are OK if there are
incompatibilities with Arch, but this patch does much more.

I asked the maintainer to move the patch to a separate package, but he
insists on keeping it and even changed the description.

I'd like to create a clean -git package for libfprint but that name is
already used by this patched package. Please rename or orphan this
package.

Regards
Sven

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/SammysHP/