[aur-requests] [PRQ#6473] Deletion Request for freechart

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Oct 2 04:12:11 UTC 2016

kso [1] filed a deletion request for freechart [2]:

Thanks Dragonlord for deleting the previous freechart-svn and
reviewing the freechart PKGBUILD.

I have now made a new PKGBUILD with pkgname=freechart-git.

Please delete freechart.

Is there any AUR package maintainer jobs available? I saw this:
https://www.archlinux.org/news/job-opening/

... and applied. Aaron replied back saying
"I think you need to send this to the arch-general list or whever you
found this. I do not review applications for maintainers anymore."

Many thanks.
kso

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/kso/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/freechart/