[aur-requests] [PRQ#6512] Deletion Request for dell_5130cdn_drivers

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Oct 10 11:12:48 UTC 2016

eeva [1] filed a deletion request for dell_5130cdn_drivers [2]:

There's another up-to-date package (ppd-dell-5130cdn) providing
drivers for the same printer. I'm the author of both, but I only
maintain the currently up-to-date one. If the current maintainer of
dell_5130cdn_drivers wishes to continue maintaining this driver, I
will release the up-to-date package for adoption. But, please, let us
delete this duplicate, it is confusing.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/eeva/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/dell_5130cdn_drivers/