[aur-requests] [PRQ#3287] Orphan Request for bup-git

Gordian Edenhofer gordian.edenhofer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:03:00 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-09-08 at 20:41 +0000, Michael Witten wrote:
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:39 AM,  <notify at aur.archlinux.org> wrote:
>

> > - poorly written PKGBUILD
>
> Well, I cannot speak to the simple[ton] conventions that the Arch
> Linux
> "community" may now have in place, but the PKGBUILD that I had
> maintained for quite some time appears to be incredibly well written,
> robust, and quite forward thinking.
>
> Good Day, Sir!

This request is nearly a year old. I don't really understand why you
even reply to this mail at this point.
Just to be clear your PKGBUILD did not build since you wrote comments
in between the fields of the options array. You were informed about
this oddity through the comment section but instead of investigating
you chose to complain about Arch Linux in general.
Btw. the request was auto accepted since the package was flagged as
out-of-date for quite a while.

Best Regards,
Gordian Edenhofer