[aur-requests] [PRQ#6323] Orphan Request for nrf5x-command-line-tools

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Sep 10 22:55:40 UTC 2016

AlexisPolti [1] filed a orphan request for nrf5x-command-line-tools
[2]:

Hello !

This package is way out of date since 2016-03-10. I contacted the
author to ask him if he would transfer me the maintaining task,
without response.

As I maintain actively the Segger Jlink tools (jlink, jlink-software-
and-documentation, ozone, jlink-systemview) on which nrfjprog is
based, could it be possible to orphan this package and transfer me the
ownership ?

Best regards,

Alexis :)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/AlexisPolti/