[aur-requests] [PRQ#6385] Orphan Request for libretro-vba-next-git

Johnathan Jenkins twodopeshaggy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:13:34 UTC 2016

It's a git package, why would it need updating if nothing has changed in
it's build system? You did this with another package before. Only to
remove my name and add your own. (douche thing to do btw but oh well)  I
think what you are doing is extremely annoying. As it stands -git
packages are NOT outdated in anyway. I monitor the respective github
pages for any major changes. Stop spamming and asking to take over
packages that are not really orphaned.