[aur-requests] [PRQ#6390] Orphan Request for librecad-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Sep 15 20:30:58 UTC 2016

damien.flament [1] filed a orphan request for librecad-git [2]:

Current PKGBUILD is 1 year old and has been marked outdatted 2 months
ago.

I made an updated PKGBUILD some days ago. It includes support for Qt5
and plugins. I submitted it to the maintainer of this AUR package by
e-mail but he does not answer (I also offered to maintain the
package).
I also write a comment on the package webpage but it disappeard (bug
?).

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/damien.flament/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/librecad-git/