[aur-requests] [PRQ#6445] Orphan Request for esplorer

Ole Ernst olebowle at gmx.com
Sat Sep 24 08:02:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

when the package was flagged out-of-date it still built fine, as the
source and thus the checksum wasn't changed. The problem was, that the
version in the GUI and on the website didn't match. That's why I left
the out-of-date flag as is (see:
http://www.esp8266.com/viewtopic.php?p=49371#p49371)
Even today the version in the GUI and the version in the zip don't
match, but now I set the package version to the latest one I could find.
Lately the source was actually updated and unfortunately I didn't notice.
Now that I'm aware, I just released 0.2.0-rc6. Next time please just
ping me on the AUR page. (I realize it must have looked as if I don't
care, because its flagged since a long time)

BTW: Can I remove the orphan request or has it to be done by a TU?

Cheers,
Ole