[aur-requests] [PRQ#6449] Deletion Request for emacs26-git

Pedro A. López-Valencia vorbote at outlook.com
Sat Sep 24 20:27:50 UTC 2016

On 24/09/2016 2:28 p. m., notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
> Scimmia [1] filed a deletion request for emacs26-git [2]:
>
> There is no emacs26 branch

It is a placeholder as stated on the pinned comment. Branching will be
soon as far as my reading of the development list goes and I will
probably be on vacation by then. Just planning ahead.

If ths is deleted I'll go ahead and ask for the deletion of the
emacs25-git package. Anyone who uses git knows how to pull off a branch
and if not, it is time already he or she should.