[aur-requests] [PRQ#7921] Deletion Request for llvmlinux-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Apr 13 22:49:18 UTC 2017

TrialnError [1] filed a deletion request for llvmlinux-git [2]:

Unknown project status (more or less idling as it seems from the ML).
So the current patches and tools are for linux 3.x series.
In my opinion it doesn't currently make sense to leave it on AUR, as
it is broken anyhow.
Today was my last attempt on fixing it, but due to the upstream status
it is the best to remove it, until updated patches are available (and
this git repo only vanishes from the surface)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/TrialnError/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/llvmlinux-git/