[aur-requests] [PRQ#7956] Deletion Request for jhbuild-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Apr 18 13:10:59 UTC 2017

rafaelff [1] filed a deletion request for jhbuild-git [2]:

I actively maintain jhbuild package (the other, non-git pkgname). I
understand jhbuild-git was created to workaround a problem that once
blocked the non-git package from working. But now, I'm working with it
to be very up-to-date with latest changes in the development source
code made available by the upstream, with the proper patches and
dependencies. Therefore, this git package is sort of a duplicate that
might not contain all fixes needed. Please remove jhbuild-git.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/rafaelff/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/jhbuild-git/