[aur-requests] [PRQ#8010] Orphan Request for gnome-settings-daemon-volume-step-patch

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Apr 29 11:17:25 UTC 2017

rxvisser [1] filed a orphan request for gnome-settings-daemon-volume-
step-patch [2]:

The package has not been updated in almost a year and was flagged out
of date almost 5 months ago. I have tried to contact the maintainer
(through email) but have not gotten a response.
I would be willing to take over maintaining it and have already
adapted the PKGBUILD and included patch to work with Gnome 3.24.1.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/rxvisser/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gnome-settings-daemon-volume-step-patch/