[aur-requests] [PRQ#8727] Deletion Request for lldb-svn

Anthony Eden anthony.louis.eden at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 23:11:08 UTC 2017

Moreover, I just tried installing lldb-svn with yaourt and got this:

Checked out revision 310187.
==> Validating source files with sha256sums...
    llvm ... Skipped
    cfe ... Skipped
    lldb ... Skipped
==> Extracting sources...
  -> Creating working copy of trunk svn repo...
  -> Creating working copy of trunk svn repo...
  -> Creating working copy of trunk svn repo...
==> Starting pkgver()...
==> Updated version: lldb-svn 310187-1
==> Starting build()...
  -> Exporting Clang in the LLVM tree ...
  -> Exporting LLDB in the LLVM tree ...
  -> Applying Archlinux-specific patch ...
sed: can't read lib/Makefile: No such file or directory
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...
==> ERROR: Makepkg was unable to build lldb-svn.
==> Restart building lldb-svn ? [y/N]