[aur-requests] [PRQ#8874] Deletion Request for firefox-dev

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:31:11 UTC 2017

On 8/28/17 13:54, notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
> jnbek [1] filed a deletion request for firefox-dev [2]:
>
> This package has been a hostile attempt at taking control of the
> formerly my firefox-developer PKGBUILD, which is built by strict
> standards for Mozilla software. This PKGBUILD autoupdates willy nilly
> without any hands on checks to ensure everything went well.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/jnbek/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/firefox-dev/

It's also worth noting that the firefox-dev PKGBUILD was already deleted
from the AUR and denvit readded it anyways.

--
Thanks,
John D Jones III
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
jnbek1972 at gmail.com
http://zoelife4u.org/

  Turning ashes to flesh
  Turning ice to rivers
  Turning decay to blossom
  To the surface we rise
  All within the infant's first breath
  Where Earth And Spirit Unite
  (Grutle Kjellson / Friedrich W J Schelling)