[aur-requests] [PRQ#9922] Orphan Request for mbrola

Muflone webreg at vbsimple.net
Sat Dec 2 16:57:42 UTC 2017

>Psych0d0g [1] filed a orphan request for mbrola [2]:
>
>several reasonable requests in the comments did not have ben
>implemented

What (reasonable?) requests are you talking about?
The package was adopted by me 2 years ago and since then no comments or requests were raised.
If you have some concerns write in the comments field for the package.

>implement some changes to support additional architectures (x64 and
>arm mainly)

The package is already compatible with x86_64, while x64 and arm are unsupported architectures for Arch Linux packages.
If your changes are transparent and not specific to such unsupported architectures I could integrate them in the PKGBUILD.

In the meanwhile I deny your deletion request.

Regards
--
Muflone