[aur-requests] [PRQ#7398] Deletion Request for zyn-fusion

spidermario at free.fr spidermario at free.fr
Wed Feb 1 23:58:51 UTC 2017

What do you mean? As far as I know, it is perfectly fine to submit PKGBUILDs for non-free software (for both meanings of “free”) on the AUR. There are numerous examples of this, for example mathematica or renoise . This PKGBUILD does not make the new UI publicly available: it relies on the file being locally available, i.e., having been already purchased.