[aur-requests] [PRQ#7560] Deletion Request for ovirt-engine-sdk-python

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:47:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

Le 21/02/2017 à 02:04, notify at aur.archlinux.org a écrit :
> k0ste [1] filed a deletion request for ovirt-engine-sdk-python [2]:
>
> Hello.
> I need to delete this package, because new pkgbase "ovirt-engine-sdk"
> can make two packages - python3/python2.
>
> remote: error: cannot overwrite package: ovirt-engine-sdk-python
> remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/k0ste/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/ovirt-engine-sdk-python/

Please rather do the following:

1) comment out ovirt-engine-sdk-python in the pkgname array of your
ovirt-engine-sdk PKGBUILD;
2) push the package in this state to the AUR;
3) file a merge request of ovirt-engine-sdk-python into ovirt-engine-sdk;
4) once the merge is accepted, uncomment ovirt-engine-sdk-python in the
pkgname array.

This will allow transfer of votes, user subscriptions to notifications,
comments…

Regards,
Bruno