[aur-requests] [PRQ#7587] Deletion Request for hunspell-en-gb

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:20:49 UTC 2017

On 24-02-2017 04:22, notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
> Eschwartz [1] filed a deletion request for hunspell-en-gb [2]:
>
> obsolete now that [extra]/hunspell-en is a split package.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Eschwartz/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/hunspell-en-gb/

I have created this package and hunspell-en-us[1] because originally the
enhancement requests[2-3] to split hunspell-en where not accepted.

Given that now it is a split package I have no objections to having this
and hunspell-en-us deleted from the AUR.

Please cc me if you reply because I'm not subscribed to aur-requests.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/hunspell-en-us/
[2] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24947
[3] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/30504

--