[aur-requests] [PRQ#7122] Deletion Request for ttf-mac-fonts

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:34:37 UTC 2017

(Send this from the correct email address…)
I fail to see how this downloads from a ‘pirated source’ since it comes from the MacBuntu project. I am aware that the pkgbuild needs to be updated to properly use the subversion feature in makepkg, I have not been able to get to it due to having multiple spinal injuries and two surgeries in 2016. Typically if a user comments on the pkg or emails me I make a point to update the pkgbuild as necessary. I guess I’ll hold off on updating the pkgbuild for proper svn support until this request is settled. However I am against the deletion of this pkgbuild fully due to the legal download source provided in the original pkgbuild.

Thanks,
John D Jones III
UNIX Zealot; Perl Lover
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com