[aur-requests] [PRQ#7343] Orphan Request for mattermost-push-proxy

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Tue Jan 24 20:42:56 UTC 2017

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 at 18:25:23, William Gathoye wrote:
> Then, I'll have to work sooner than expected on the co-maintainer issue
> in AUR web. Also, instead of having only one co-maintainer, maybe
> reorganizing how the principle of maintainers is working for one package
> would be better (i.e. allow package to have multiple maintainers with
> same rights).

That bug is already fixed in master, see [1]. And I don't think allowing
multiple maintainers per package base is better than the current system.
Co-maintainers can already do pretty much everything except for adding
or removing other co-maintainers (renaming the package requires filing a
merge request -- it does not matter whether you are a maintainer or a
co-maintainer).

Regards,
Lukas

[1] https://git.archlinux.org/aurweb.git/commit/?id=1ed8471