[aur-requests] [PRQ#8414] Merge Request for openshift-origin-bin

Óscar García Amor ogarcia at moire.org
Wed Jul 5 06:35:44 UTC 2017

Ok, then in this case the name of package is wrong. Must be
openshift-origin-server-bin to avoid the confusion with the client,
must provide origin-client-bin and have conflicts with them.

I think that there is a little mess with the names of packages. IMHO
the packages must be renamed as:
- origin-client-bin -> openshift-origin-client-bin
- openshift-origin-bin -> openshift-origin-server-bin
- openshift-source-to-image -> openshift-origin-source-to-image-bin
- openshift-origin-git -> openshift-origin-server-git

The rest of openshift packages are duplicates:
openshift-origin-client-tools (outdated and newer than his duplicate)
is the same that origin-client-bin
openshift-origin-source-to-image (outdated and newer than his
duplicate) is the same that openshift-source-to-image

Greetings.

--
Óscar García Amor | ogarcia at moire.org | http://ogarcia.me