[aur-requests] [PRQ#8482] Orphan Request for vimb-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Jul 11 16:22:27 UTC 2017

rti [1] filed a orphan request for vimb-git [2]:

Hi there,

The package was recently orphan'd by the last maintainer, aksr took it
and updated it. Unfortunately, his update broke the installation. So
vimb-git installed via aur does not function properly anymore. We (the
original vimb author fanglingsu and me, a vimb contributor) suggested
fixes and explained the problem (see comments). Though, aksr remains
unresponsive and does not seem to be willing to update the package
properly.

I'd like to take over the package in order to update it for our users.

Thanks for looking into it,
Best regards,
rti

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/rti/