[aur-requests] [PRQ#8658] Orphan Request for smartbg-git

Thomas Jost schnouki at schnouki.net
Thu Jul 27 07:07:15 UTC 2017

Le 27 juillet 2017 à 06:59 GMT, notify at aur.archlinux.org a écrit :
> Herny64 [1] filed a orphan request for smartbg-git [2]:
>
> The PKGBUILD is very old and has the following problems:
>
> -slightly wrong repository url
> -python-xlib as dependency instead of python2-xlib
> -no package() function
>
> I provided a working PKGBUILD in the comments, and mailed the
> Maintainer about it and I got no answer.
>
> greetings
> Henry
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Herny64/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/smartbg-git/

Hi Henry,

Sorry about that, I didn't see your email. I've actually stopped using
smartbg a few years ago since this feature is now built-in in my window
manager (Awesome)… which is why this package was quite abandoned.

I added you as a co-maintainer for the package so feel free to update
it!

If you want to fork smartbg somewhere else, I'd be glad to also put a
redirection on my repo to the repo of your choice.

Best,
Thomas