[aur-requests] [PRQ#7640] Orphan Request for arangodb

Mike Williamson mike at korora.ca
Thu Mar 2 19:29:12 UTC 2017

Hi Nico,
I'm coming to the end of a pretty intense contract and haven't had time for
my side projects. I'm still intending to maintain this, but I have about
another week left before I can dedicate some attention to my Arch package
again.

Looking at the issue you've opened on ArangoDB, it's great that you've got
some plans to improve things. I'm totally interested in making this more
"the Arch way". I've asked for code review on the #archlinux IRC before and
never got any issues raised, so it's good to finally get someone with some
concrete suggestions.

The repo for the project is https://github.com/sleepycat/arangodb_arch and
that issue is probably better placed there (I realize you are looking for
input from the ArangoDB people though).
I've added you as a co-maintainer so you should be able to update the arch
package, but please lets coordinate via the github repo.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike