[aur-requests] [PRQ#7738] Deletion Request for casablanca-git

Alexander Shukaev aur.archlinux at Alexander.Shukaev.name
Sun Mar 19 18:18:52 UTC 2017

On 03/19/2017 06:39 PM, Doug Newgard wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:33:19 +0000 (UTC)
> notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
>
>> A.Shukaev [1] filed a deletion request for casablanca-git [2]:
>>
>> I need to change my e-mail address in the commit.  Since force push is
>> disabled, I cannot do it myself.  If somebody could either delete the
>> package or enable force push so that I can repush it, I'd be very
>> grateful!
>>
>> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/A.Shukaev/
>> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/casablanca-git/
>
> Just fix it, commit, and push. I can't see any reason why the current commit
> has to be changed.

Because the e-mail address is invalid in the first commit.  I actually
have no pending updates to the package.  I only want to fix the e-mail
address by amending it in the existing commit.  Nobody uses this package
anyway yet.