[aur-requests] [PRQ#7785] Deletion Request for pidgin-elementary-tray-icons

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Mar 24 19:49:59 UTC 2017

adriaanzon [1] filed a deletion request for pidgin-elementary-tray-
icons [2]:

I tried fixing this package (fixing the url, renaming the build
function to package), but then I found out that it's not possible to
install this.

All pidgin icon themes suggest to either override the existing icons
in /usr/share/pixmaps/pidgin/tray/hicolor, or place it in
~/.purple/themes.

So it's not possible to install this through a package, it should be
manually installed into your home directory.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/adriaanzon/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/pidgin-elementary-tray-icons/