[aur-requests] [PRQ#9886] Merge Request for gnome-shell-theme-super-flat-remix-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Nov 30 09:38:28 UTC 2017

daniruiz [1] filed a request to merge gnome-shell-theme-super-flat-
remix-git [2] into flat-remix-gnome-git [3]:

Hi! I'm the developer of the icon theme and I'd like to merge it for
the next reasons:
1-The name of the theme isn't "super flat remix" but just "flat
remix". I have some problems with that because many people think they
are different themes, and there even made many posts about the theme
calling it "super flat remix" and uploading a really old version. It
is too confusing for people.
2-Naming the repository "flat-remix-gnome-git" as the theme name is
just so much easier to remember.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/daniruiz/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gnome-shell-theme-super-flat-remix-git/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/flat-remix-gnome-git/