[aur-requests] [PRQ#9027] Orphan Request for zoneminder

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Sep 14 20:08:49 UTC 2017

zlqrn [1] filed a orphan request for zoneminder [2]:

Hello,
I sent an email to  Mesmer (the maintainer of zoneminder) and no
response. I dont know what is a safe amount of time to wait before
writing this but this package package does need some work because one
can not install it via yaourt.
sha256sum error (fixable via PKGBUILD)
possible perl-sys-mmap error (fixable by reinstalling via yaourt)
cmake compiling error << my research indicates one has to edit some
file in the src folder for correct syntax? (as suggested by the output
error)
I could try fixing that if i knew how to edit the src folder on the
server that hosts it (does that make sense?) and could edit the
PKGBUILD for the sha256sum error.

im a hobbyist so someone with a real background should probably follow
thorough, i wish i were that guy but am not.
hope this helps
regards

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/zlqrn/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/zoneminder/