[aur-requests] [PRQ#11082] Deletion Request for php-igbinary-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Apr 6 19:42:13 UTC 2018

freitafr [1] filed a deletion request for php-igbinary-git [2]:

This PKGBUILD was outdated. The previous owner transferred me the
package ownership, however I had to revamp a good chunk of the
PKGBUILD and ended up using the stable releases zipped source rather
than the git repo.

Given that this package is not very popular and I don't feel like
maintaining both the stable and -git, I chose to have only the stable
version available in the AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/php-
igbinary/

Thank you for keeping Arch awesome!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/freitafr/