[aur-requests] [PRQ#11085] Merge Request for dwb

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Apr 7 04:54:00 UTC 2018

Forty-Bot [1] filed a request to merge dwb [2] into dwb-git [3]:

dwb has never had a formal release (and the upstream changelog has not
been updated since 2012). The dwb and dwb-git PKGBUILDs have simply
pulled from the git repository (with dwb simply hard-coding in an
arbitrary commit). It appears the only reason they were separated was
because dwb was previously part of the community repo. I am suggesting
merging dwb -> dwb-git, but the other way around would work as well; I
favor this direction, as I plan to use the dwb-git PKGBUILD.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Forty-Bot/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/dwb/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/dwb-git/