[aur-requests] [PRQ#11145] Request Rejected

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Apr 22 19:56:17 UTC 2018

On 04/22/2018 03:43 PM, Alex Dewar wrote:
> Apologies for this. I didn't intend to spam.
>
> May I ask what the status of the original orphan request is? This
> package has been out of date for some time now and the maintainer has
> not responded to requests asking for it to be updated.

Well, it is also the second one filed by you. -_-

The earliest orphan request still has two days to go on the 14-day grace
period. The current maintainer recently posted that they would update
it, but I don't know what happened there... :/ it does also need to be
switched to build from source though.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User