[aur-requests] Update package 'variety' - unable to contact maintainer

Logan Marchione logan at loganmarchione.com
Fri Apr 27 04:10:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

I noticed the package variety [1] is out of date. I tried to email the
maintainer, but got a kickback "Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 4.2.2 User
has full mailbox". Is there any other way to contact the maintainer? I
didn't see an option to comment on the package (like in the AUR). Should
I file a bug?
I'm not an expert, and I've never submitted a PGKBUILD or maintained a
package, but I have a PKGBUILD that seems to work, based off
Jaroslav's original.
[1] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/any/variety/

Thanks,
Logan