[aur-requests] 回复:[PRQ#12216] Merge Request for deepin.com.wechat

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 5 03:37:19 UTC 2018

On 08/04/2018 10:48 PM, skywol via aur-requests wrote:

> I didn't obhan my package why do you want to merge my packages? And you
> want depend “deepin-wine" which maintained by me,I plant the
> "deepin-wine" from deepin to arch ,you just used it and merge my package
> ,don't you think is it a joke ?

I have no idea what the "joke" here is supposed to be, but we don't need
multiple packages for the same thing, and this package was a duplicate
of deepin-wechat, which was uploaded *after* deepin-wechat.

Maintaining one of the dependencies does *not* give you the right to
upload duplicates of someone else's package.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User