[aur-requests] [PRQ#12417] Orphan Request for gnusim8085

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Aug 20 18:34:21 UTC 2018

onkarshinde [1] filed a orphan request for gnusim8085 [2]:

The current PKGBUILD does not work as the source download has moved to
github. Also there is a new version available which requires GTK3 and
GtkSourceView3 to build.
I have attempted to contact the maintainer via email on 1st and 13th
August. I have also marked the package as out of date on 10th August.
I have not received any reply to my emails or have seen any activity
in git for update of PKGBUILD.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/onkarshinde/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gnusim8085/