[aur-requests] [PRQ#12456] Merge Request for google-cloud-sdk-minimal

Troy Engel troyengel+arch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:08:59 UTC 2018

This looks fine technically, I built both and diffed the results
manually extracted - other than the addition of the Alpha commands and
the compiled-on-the-fly *.pyc files being different (expected), it
looks to be a one-to-one replacement for the end users, no features
will change for either group. Given that in this commit[1] Ben has
basically just taken the google-sdk-minimal PKGBUILD and merged it
into google-sdk, it's basically the same code now. Merge away, have
fun.

-te

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=google-cloud-sdk&id=39a806821bdea30b9fe6db01bbd4da7207b0ed45