[aur-requests] [PRQ#12391] Deletion Request for libretro-picodrive-ex-git Accepted

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Thu Aug 30 13:59:28 UTC 2018

On 8/30/18 9:56 AM, Benjamin Hodgetts wrote:
>> Not to mention that these are obvious duplicates, and you just
>> systematically
>> ignored the rules.
>
> This wasn't a duplicate. One works, one doesn't. If they were duplicates
> then that wouldn't be the case.
>
> Some of my old temporary packages were fine to be deleted though as the
> "originals" have since been fixed. But this was not one such case.

Allow me to clarify the rules.

As a TU, I am telling you in an unambiguous manner, those are duplicates.

"The other package is broken" is *NOT* a valid reason to upload a
duplicate package. If you cannot accept that fact, then we may end up
having a problem.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User