[aur-requests] [PRQ#10500] Orphan Request for python-neutronclient

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Feb 5 21:44:03 UTC 2018

andybz [1] filed a orphan request for python-neutronclient [2]:

This package was previously orphaned, then picked up by Roberto
Valentini. Since then, the package had been updated, but the package
name was typo'd so it's now breaking my packages which require this as
a dep.

There has been comments left in AUR against the package, I marked the
package as outdated and I have also emailed Roberto privately and had
no response for a week.

I'd like to become the maintainer of this package if possible and I'm
also maintaining a bunch of other OpenStack related packages.

Thanks

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/andybz/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python-neutronclient/