[aur-requests] [PRQ#10525] Orphan Request for python-miniupnpc

Nicholas Tomlinson nstomlinson at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:57:53 UTC 2018

Hello!

Sorry. I was somewhat busy when you flagged the package as out of date,
and I confess it slipped my mind. I've updated the package for you. If
you feel you would be a more responsive maintainer, I have no objection
to you taking ownership of the package if you would like to do so.

Thanks

Techmeology