[aur-requests] [PRQ#10677] Orphan Request for ruby-colored

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Feb 20 16:58:03 UTC 2018

Ichimonji10 [1] filed a orphan request for ruby-colored [2]:

I emailed the current maintainer fifteen days ago, on 2018-02-05:

> I'd like to see ruby-colored updated so as to address the concerns
raised by Matalonder and myself (Ichimonji10). Could you take care of
this? If you don't have the bandwidth to address these concerns, I'm
willing to maintain the package. You can add me as a co-maintainer.
[2] Alternately, if you disown the package, I'll adopt it.

> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ruby-colored/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/ruby-colored/comaintainers/

I've not heard back, nor has the package been updated.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Ichimonji10/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/ruby-colored/