[aur-requests] [PRQ#10719] Orphan Request for freefilesync

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Feb 24 20:26:23 UTC 2018

kiino55 [1] filed a orphan request for freefilesync [2]:

As you can see in the copy of these comments, the maintainer doesn't
know how to put a co-maintainer and doesn't do updates anymore, it
would be better I think to make him orphan story that a more up-to-
date maintainer takes the hand like Nori13.

Nori13 a commenté le 2018-02-19 02:42

PKGBUILD for version 9.8:

https://pastebin.com/YfeZF8Hw

staticghost a commenté le 2018-01-19 15:27

Updated to FreeFileSync 9.7! My apologies for the long delay. This may
not be the place to discuss this but I'm moving over to another distro
(I may be back later...) and so will be unable to maintain this
package. However, I have a close friend who is an Arch user and is
happy to take over for me. Sorry for being a n00b here but can anyone
tell me if and how I can go about making him a co-maintainer?

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/kiino55/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/freefilesync/