[aur-requests] [PRQ#10745] Request Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Feb 27 18:44:55 UTC 2018

Request #10745 has been rejected by Eschwartz [1]:

> Why has the orphan request been accepted? The package has been
> updated.

What orphan request.

> Why has the delete request been rejected? I still would prefer a
split
> PKGBUILD for ttf and otf variants.

That's an odd question, did the rejection message not already contain
that
information?

https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-
requests/2018-February/022585.html

If you create the split pkgbase first then this package can be merged,
thereby retaining votes and comments. Merge requests are "more proper"
for cases where the package is not really getting deleted but rather
moved.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Eschwartz/