[aur-requests] [PRQ#10692] Request Accepted

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Feb 28 01:38:13 UTC 2018

Request #10692 has been accepted by Eschwartz [1]:

I'm going to accept this request because this package is brand new and
the gpodder3 package is far more active, much older, and generally
better, and this was forked just days before the main package
literally in order to "update to the latest version with python3".

However, I think it the gpodder3 package should be renamed to gpodder,
as it makes little sense to store the major version in the pkgname.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Eschwartz/