[aur-requests] [PRQ#10321] Orphan Request for iscan-plugin-v330

kewl at alto.eu.org kewl at alto.eu.org
Sun Jan 14 09:33:47 UTC 2018

Facundo,

I am really sorry and confused, my comments took into account "k2pdfopt" that has been flagged out-of-date for 6 months but this is a
different package, I should have waited.
I am learning the best practices and will be much more patient in the future.
@Eschwartz: sorry for bothering you as well and thanks for your great contribution to Arch!

Best,
Kewl/fft