[aur-requests] [PRQ#10324] Merge Request for pasystray-gtk3-standalone

Sebastiaan Lokhorst sebastiaanlokhorst at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:36:15 UTC 2018

> Sorry for the delay, my pc which I have the aur packages is on shop, but I
> agree on the merge, how do I do it?

I already created the package at the new name (sorry, I forgot to preserve
the git history), and have invited you to be co-maintainer.

The AUR people can "merge" the two packages, meaning the old comments and
votes will be transferred to the new name.

Sorry for not pinging you personally before requesting the merge!

Sebastiaan (lonaowna)