[aur-requests] [PRQ#10428] Deletion Request for python2-abjad

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Jan 30 11:08:24 UTC 2018

rkubosz [1] filed a deletion request for python2-abjad [2]:

Hello!
Yesterday I separated the python-abjad and python2-abjad packages,
because I had some issues with dependencies and there is a conflict
between the two packages.

Now I have resolved the problems and I wrote a working split package
PKGBUILD for both python-abjad and python2-abjad. I want to push the
updated PKGBUILD to python-abjad.git, but unfortunately AUR remote
does not allow me to push changes since I have pushed yesterday
separate python2-abjad PKGBUILD.

May I aks you to remove this package, python2-abjad? If you delete it,
then I will push split package PKGBUILD to python-abjad.

thanks in advance
Robert

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/rkubosz/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python2-abjad/