[aur-requests] [PRQ#11995] Deletion Request for onlyoffice-desktopeditors-portable

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Jul 9 11:06:36 UTC 2018

metak [1] filed a deletion request for onlyoffice-desktopeditors-
portable [2]:

Hello.

There's no point in this package any more and it can be deleted.

- it doesn't launch for whatever reason

- the upstream provides appimages and snaps for linux and that's a
better solution than this one. (beside deb-s and rpm-s)

- after they provided appimages and snaps this 'portable' version
wasn't updated and I don't think it will be.

https://www.onlyoffice.com/download-desktop.aspx

I already asked in comments section if anyone wants to adopt it months
ago and no-one said anything...

So, yeah, go ahead and please remove it.

Thank you. Bye.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/metak/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/onlyoffice-desktopeditors-portable/