[aur-requests] [PRQ#11833] Deletion Request for linux-amd-staging-git

Yurii Kolesnykov yurikoles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:55:31 UTC 2018

Yes, it's mostly the same. Thank you for mentioning other branches. I hope
to create different packages for this branches.
Now I just manually switch the branch to most recent one, e.g. 4.19-wip ->
4.19 -> drm-next in second package.

Now I think to create linux-amd-staging-wip, that points to $ver-wip and
point this package to $ver. And point second package to drm-next. There is
also drm-next from drm subsystem maintainer, which accumulates patches for
all drivers in one repo.

Because of that I think that maybe it will be better to create an
interective AIO package to make it easy to maintain?

ср, 11 лип. 2018, 06:07 користувач Eli Schwartz <eschwartz at archlinux.org>
пише: