[aur-requests] [PRQ#12033] Orphan Request for hsetroot

Andrew Rabert ar at nullsum.net
Sun Jul 15 19:36:04 UTC 2018

Hmm, sorry if I offended by making the orphan request.

The latest comment on the package, from April, indicates that the download link was not working. I experienced the same problem a few days ago so I figured the package was no longer being maintained.

The hsetroot homepage advertises a different URL to the source. You should change to that.