[aur-requests] request for docbook-xsl namespaced release

openhab.doc openhab.doc at web.de
Wed Jun 6 18:38:52 UTC 2018

Hi All,

to work with docbook5  it's sugested to use the namespaced version of the
docbook-xsl.  In the arch extra-any repository is the package docbook-xsl, but
this package use the no namespaced (nons) files. You can see here:
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/?h=packages/docbook-xsl

FYI, the docbook developer changed the naming of the packages at update from
1.79.1 to 1.79.2!

See following answer:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/201805/msg00014.html

Link to github:
https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/releases

To short a long story, I need the following releas as package.
https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/releases/download/
release%2F1.79.2/docbook-xsl-1.79.2.zip

May everybody help me and create a AUR package?
Thanks
Pierre