[aur-requests] [PRQ#11821] Orphan Request for anbox-git

Iwan Timmer irtimmer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:46:58 UTC 2018

I'm not sure if I even should react seriously to this orphan request. The
only two required changes are an additional git repository, after they
split it from the main repository a week ago, and an extra compiler flag,
only mentioned two weeks ago in the AUR comments, for which already a pull
request exited to fix it upstream. Beside I already fixed the PKGBUILD.

Kind regards,
Iwan